IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, M letter:
FOR DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLES:
MAMMOTH BOOK OF BOB DYLAN (THE) - THE FULLEST EVER ANTHOLOGY ..., by Sean Egan.(2 editions)
NAMES TO ALL THE ANIMALS, words by Bob Dylan, illustrated by Scott Menchin.
NAMES TO ALL THE ANIMALS, by Bob Dylan, illustrations Jim Arnosky. (3 editions)
MAN IN HIM (THE) (BOB DYLAN), by Ken Brooks.
MAN IN THE LONG BLACK COAT (BOB DYLAN), by Ben
MAN ON THE ROAD, THE NEVER ENDING TOUR 1988-1999, by Christof Graf.
MAN, THE MUSIC, THE MESSAGE (THE) (BOB DYLAN), by Don
* MANSION ON THE HILL (THE) by Fred Goodman (3 editions).
MANY LOVES OF BOBBY DYLAN (THE), by A.J. Weberman.
MASTER OF THE TRACKS, by Michael Krogsgaard. This is the 1st updated version of TWENTY YEARS OF RECORDINGS - THE BOB DYLAN REFERENCE BOOK.
MAY YOUR SONG ALWAYS BE SUNG,
by Joel-Isaiah McIntyre (2 editions).
ME, THE BOAT AND A GUY NAMED BOB,
by C.E. Bowman.
MEANING OF AN ORANGE (THE) - POCKET TARANTULA,
by Robin Witting
* MESSAGE TO LOVE - THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1968-1969-1970, by Brian Hinton.
by Sid Griffin. (2 editions)
MILLION FACES AT MY FEET (A) - 1986 TRUE CONFESSIONS TOUR.
MILLION MILES - BOB DYLAN ON THE ROAD 1998. Not Fade Away Productions.
* MILTON GLASER GRAPHIC DESIGN, The Overlook Press
* MINSTRELS OF THE DAWN, by Jerome L. Rodnitzky. (2 editions)
MINUTES ..... INTO HOURS - DYLAN IN BRITAIN 1981, by Ian Woodward.
* MISS O'DELL, by Chris O'Dell and Katherine Ketcham, (4 editions and an advanced copy).
MISSISSIPPI, by Jochen Markhorst.
MIXED UP CONFUSION - THE KROGSGAARD COMPANION, compiled by John Roberts.
* MONK'S RECORD PLAYER (THE), by Robert Hudson (2 editions).
MORE RAIN UNRAVELLED TALES (THE NIGHTINGALE'S CODE RE-EXAMINED), by Clinton Heylin.
ALONG - BOB DYLAN'S 2010 CONCERTS, by Mike Wyvill & John Wraith.
* MURDER MOST FOUL, by Stanley J. Marks (related book, 2 editions).
* MUSIC: A SOCIAL EXPERIENCE, by Steven Cornelius and Mary Natvig.
* MUSIC FROM BIG PINK, by John Niven.
MUSIC OF BOB DYLAN (THE), by Chris Wade.
MUSIC OF BOB DYLAN (THE), X-Asity.
MUSICIAN IN THE WIND (BOB DYLAN), Filiquarian Publishing.
* MUSICIANS & COMPOSERS OF THE 20th CENTURY, by Alfred William Cramer.
MY BACK PAGES (DYLAN), by B. Garrett.
MYSTERIOUSLY SAVED, by John Ledbury. (4 different colours)
TRAIN, by David Wojahn.
English is the third most spoken native language in the world, after Standard Chinese and Spanish. It is the most widely learned second language and is either the official language or one of the official languages in almost 60 sovereign states. English is the most commonly spoken language in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand, and it is widely spoken in some areas of the Caribbean, Africa and South Asia. It is a co-official language of the United Nations, the European Union and many other world and regional international organisations. It is the most widely spoken Germanic language, accounting for at least 70% of speakers of this Indo-European branch.
English is spoken or understood by over 1 500 000 000 people in the world.
Map of the languages of the world.