IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, F letter:
FOR DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLES:
* FABULOUS CREATION (A), - HOW THE LP SAVED OUR LIVES by David Hepworth
FACING DYLAN by Jim Barnard
* FACE OF FOLK MUSIC (THE) - PHOTOGRAPHS: DAVID GAHR, TEXT: ROBERT SHELTON
* FAMOUS MINNESOTANS, by Dan Flynn
* FEAST OF EXCESS, by George Cotkin
FIDDLER NOW UPSPOKE (THE), compiled by Dr Filth
(aka John Baldwin). (5 volumes)
* FIVE LEGENDS FIVE GUITARS, by Pam Van Allen
FIVE VOICES OF BOB DYLAN (THE), by Mike Daley.
FLAGGING DOWN THE
“DOUBLE E”, by Alex Russell.
* FLEMISH PAINTING: FROM BOSH TO RUBENS, by Jacques Lassaigne. (Indirect Dylan connection)
* FOLK, by Christopher Handyside
* FOLK CITY - NEW YORK AND THE AMERICAN FOLK MUSIC REVIVAL, by Stephen Petrus and Ronald D. Cohen
FOLK-ROCK: THE BOB DYLAN STORY - WITH 16 PAGES OF EXCITING PHOTOGRAPHS by Sy and
Barbara Ribakove. (2 editions)
FOLKSINGER PROTESTSINGER POET?, anonymous
* FOOLED INTO THINKING - DYLAN, THE SIXTIES AND THE END OF THE WORLD, by Henry Sturcke.
YOUNG, text by Bob Dylan, illustrations by Paul Rogers.
FOREVER YOUNG - PHOTOGRAPHS OF BOB DYLAN, by Douglas R Gilbert & Dave Marsh. (2 editions, 1 pre-publication cover)
FORGET ABOUT TODAY, by Jon Friedman.
FORMATIVE DYLAN (THE) - TRANSMISSION AND STYLISTIC INFLUENCES, 1961-1963, by Todd
FOUR PAGES FROM RENALDO & CLARA, by Jos Den Hartog.
FOUR VOICES OF BOB DYLAN (THE) - LISTENING TO DYLAN'S VOCAL PERFORMANCES, 1960-66, by Mike Daley. This is the correct title of THE FIVE VOICES OF BOB DYLAN
FOX WARFIELD EXPERIENCE (THE) - DYLAN BUSY BEING BORN, 1979-1981, by John Dinnage.
TIME (A) - A MEMOIR OF GREENWICH VILLAGE IN THE SIXTIES,
by Suze Rotolo. (5 editions, 1 untrimmed pre-publication printing and a proof copy)
FREQUENTLY BOB DYLAN
- VOLUME 1 OF THE COLLECTED WICKED MESSENGERS, by Ian Woodward
FRIENDS & OTHERS STRANGERS - BOB DYLAN EXAMINED, by Harold Lepidus.
FRIENDS & OTHERS STRANGERS - BOB DYLAN IN
OTHER PEOPLE'S WORDS, by Stewart Bicker.
FROM A HARD RAIN TO A SLOW TRAIN (BOB DYLAN), by Tim Dowley
& Barry Dunnage. Same as STUDIES IN MODERN MUSIC (BOB DYLAN).(2 editions, 2 different titles)
FROM TOWN TO TOWN - BOB DYLAN'S 1994
CONCERTS, by Mike Wyvill & John Wraith
English is the third most spoken native language in the world, after Standard Chinese and Spanish. It is the most widely learned second language and is either the official language or one of the official languages in almost 60 sovereign states. English is the most commonly spoken language in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand, and it is widely spoken in some areas of the Caribbean, Africa and South Asia. It is a co-official language of the United Nations, the European Union and many other world and regional international organisations. It is the most widely spoken Germanic language, accounting for at least 70% of speakers of this Indo-European branch.
English is spoken or understood by over 1 500 000 000 people in the world.
Map of the languages of the world.