NEWS-TRIBUNE & HERALD, MN
The NEWS-TRIBUNE & HERALD, 'The Northland's Newspaper', was published in Duluth, Minnesota.
The first News-Tribune was created as a result of the merger of the Duluth Tribune and the Duluth News in 1892. In 1929, this morning paper was purchased by The Duluth Herald. The pair were merged in 1982 to form the NEWS TRIBUNE & HERALD, shortened simply to Duluth News-Tribune in 1988. In 2000, the hyphen was omitted, leaving DULUTH NEWS TRIBUNE as the paper's title.
Below: Volume 4, N°332, 29 June 1986: