BOB DYLAN BOOKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, M & N letters:
English is the third most spoken native language in the world, after Standard Chinese and Spanish. It is the most widely learned second language and is either the official language or one of the official languages in almost 60 sovereign states. English is the most commonly spoken language in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand, and it is widely spoken in some areas of the Caribbean, Africa and South Asia. It is a co-official language of the United Nations, the European Union and many other world and regional international organisations. It is the most widely spoken Germanic language, accounting for at least 70% of speakers of this Indo-European branch.
English is spoken or understood by over 1 500 000 000 people in the world.
Map of the languages of the world.
FOR FULL DETAILS ON THE BOOKS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS:
MAMMOTH BOOK OF BOB DYLAN (THE) - THE FULLEST EVER ANTHOLOGY ..., by Sean Egan.(2 editions)
NAMES TO ALL THE ANIMALS, words by Bob Dylan, illustrated by Scott Menchin.
NAMES TO ALL THE ANIMALS, by Bob Dylan, illustrations Jim Arnosky. (3 editions)
MAN IN HIM (THE) (BOB DYLAN), by Ken Brooks.
MAN IN THE LONG BLACK COAT (BOB DYLAN), by Ben
MAN, THE MUSIC, THE MESSAGE (THE) (BOB DYLAN), by Don
* MANSION ON THE HILL (THE) by Fred Goodman (3 editions).
MANY LOVES OF BOBBY DYLAN (THE), by A.J. Weberman.
MASTERS OF THE TRACKS, by Michael Krogsgaard. This is the 1st updated version of TWENTY YEARS OF RECORDINGS - THE BOB DYLAN REFERENCE BOOK.
MEANING OF AN ORANGE (THE) - POCKET TARANTULA,
by Robin Witting
MAY YOUR SONG ALWAYS BE SUNG,
by Joel-Isaiah McIntyre.
* MESSAGE TO LOVE - THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 1968-1969-1970, by Brian Hinton.
by Sid Griffin. (2 editions)
MILLION FACES AT MY FEET (A) - 1986 TRUE CONFESSIONS TOUR.
MILLION MILES - BOB DYLAN ON THE ROAD 1998. Not Fade Away Productions.
* MILTON GLASER GRAPHIC DESIGN, The Overlook Press
MINUTES ..... INTO HOURS - DYLAN IN BRITAIN 1981, by Ian Woodward.
* MISS O'DELL , by Chris O'Dell and Katherine Ketcham, (2 editions).
MIXED UP CONFUSION - THE KROGSGAARD COMPANION, compiled by John Roberts.
* MONK'S RECORD PLAYER (THE), by Robert Hudson (2 editions).
MORE RAIN UNRAVELLED TALES (THE NIGHTINGALE'S CODE RE-EXAMINED), by Clinton Heylin.
ALONG - BOB DYLAN'S 2010 CONCERTS, by Mike Wyvill & John Wraith.
* MUSIC: A SOCIAL EXPERIENCE, by Steven Cornelius and Mary Natvig.
* MUSIC FROM BIG PINK, by John Niven.
MUSIC OF BOB DYLAN (THE), by Chris Wade.
MUSIC OF BOB DYLAN (THE), X-Asity.
MUSICIAN IN THE WIND (BOB DYLAN), Filiquarian Publishing.
* MUSICIANS & COMPOSERS OF THE 20th CENTURY, by Alfred William Cramer.
MY BACK PAGES (DYLAN), by B. Garrett.
MYSTERIOUSLY SAVED, by John Ledbury.
TRAIN, by David Wojahn.
NEVER-ENDING QUARREL (A) - BOB DYLAN AND SOCIETY, Seminar paper.
* NEVER SAY NO TO A ROCK STAR, by Glenn Berger.
NEW BARD FOR A NEW GENERATION (A): BOB DYLAN IN THE EARLY 1960s, by Pelin Savtak.
* NEW JERSEY FOLK REVIVAL MUSIC - HISTORY & TRADITION, by Michael C. Gabriele.
NEW WAVY GRAVY, by Raymond Pettibon.
NIGHT AFTER NIGHT - BOB DYLAN'S 2012 CONCERTS, by Mike Wyvill and John Wraith.
NIGHTINGALE CODE (THE) - BOB DYLAN'S SHOT OF LOVE, A VISUAL RESPONSE, by John S. Cumming.
NIGHTINGALE'S CODE (THE) - A POETIC STUDY OF BOB DYLAN, by John
* NIGHTS IN WIGHT SATIN, by Brian Hinton.
* 1963, THE YEAR OF THE REVOLUTION , by Robin Morgan and Ariel Leve.
* 1989 - BOB DYLAN DIDN'T HAVE THIS TO SING ABOUT, by J. Clover.
NO DIRECTION HOME: THE LIFE AND MUSIC OF BOB DYLAN,
by Robert Shelton. (9 editions)
NO ONE ELSE COULD PLAY THAT TUNE, by Clynton Heylin.
NOBEL LECTURE (THE), by Bob Dylan.
NOTHING BUT MYSTERY (BOB DYLAN), by Colin Waters.
NOTHING TO TURN OFF - THE FILMS AND VIDEO OF BOB DYLAN, by